Craiglist vmax for sale PCW 1570

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Its got to b a scam but somebody could score or maybe know the seller its on craiglist goto pennsylvania then motorcycles search vmax scroll down to tricked out vmax HESTON PA 6500 bucks say bullshit but you never know:ummm:.. if somebody knows how to add a the pic to my thread then please do JIM Ps also checkout the bike still retains the stock carbs i dont think a pcw 1570 would run right on stock carbs but it does have nitrous so who knows

PCW will only build a 1570 with flatslides as the stock carbs are way too small. That engine would have cost over $7.5k alone. Of course it is an older Vmax so the price is a bit low, but not ridiculous.

Sweet bike. How much for the jeep?

excellent condition with a few exceptions. The windsheild is broken that is why the frame is layed down. Doors have been removed and so has the fabric top due to the dog went crazy one day. Battery charger is missing , but will throw in a dewalt battery charger. Seems to work very well , just an FYI you need to sorta hot wire it. Just don't touch the wires together, it will cause you to burn the crap out of your fingers! The speedo says 100 ft per second but can travel up to 35 mph when pulled behind the wifes car. The kids don't like it too much they end up screeming at the top of their lungs in fear. Willing to trade for something of equal value, like a Dodge challenger or Ferrari 308. :punk:

If its legit and motors good probably a very good deal.

If it had flat slides in it and he sold them separate I wouldn't bet on the Mikunis being sorted for that motor, test ride would answer they one quickly enough.

My 1540 is running fine on stock carbs. I'm sure it's giving up some HP tho.

I'd wanna see some paperwork on the motor too, plus look for the engraving PCW scribes on the motors they build. It'll have a build number on it.

A 2nd look shows its still shaft drive im not sure a 1570 would not scatter a shaft drive setup, an yes Rusty Pcw should have a build sheet on this one. Anybody close should take a peek at this deal.

If anyone does go to see it look on the rear of the motor, between the rear headers where the cases come together....PCW stamps their motors there and will have all the info pertaining to that build.

Back