Custom Radiator Anyone???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

GD Mother F--ker radiator cap lifting too early!!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Was doing a coolant flush and just for shits and grins wanted to see what temp the cap would pop. Filled up the overflow bottle all the way and unpluged the fan, and ran up the idle.
As soon as the idle got high, before the temp even got over 190 coolant started flowing out of the overflow tube.

So this whole time running around town I have been losing coolant and didnt even know it hence why it would just get hotter and hotter. Hotter it got more coolant it would lose.

On the bright side with a proper cap, bigger fan and a bigger radiator my bike should run super cool from now on.

Hi team,
First of all happy and successful new year to all!!
I got mounted an aluminium radiator. and I'm planning to swtich the radiator with a more efficient one. Does anybody know the EOM CFM performance?
I will be helpfull to chose the new one.
thanks in advance to all for your help.
Regards.

Back