Dale Walker working on '09 exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
09_vmax04.jpg

Link and more pics here

I'm not sure if it looks wierd cause the stock cans are outrageously huge and these are "normal" size, or if it just looks wierd....

Thinking an oval can would be better on this bike than the round ones? It just looks like a pencil strapped onto the side. Seems like the exhaust is lost on the bike if you know what I mean. I like the black better n the stainless.

Too skinny, too straight (perfectly straight line from beginning to end), can too long. IMO of course.

I think a bit larger diameter, oval shaped can, a bit shorter, would be MUCH better. it would also help with the straight line look if the inlet of the can was at the top portion of the oval so the rest of the can was down below the inlet pipe reaching down towards the swingarm. :confused2:

BUT, anything is better looking that the stock one LOL. I bet it sound mean too.

Then again, maybe everyone else but me thinks this looks great?? I think Dale's system for the first gen max is unsurpassed in looks. I bought my pipes based on sound though, not looks. I can't see em when I'm riding. I sure can hear it thought:biglaugh:

That's a slip-on system... It doesn't replace the head pipes.

We'll see how it goes...

Chris

Latest posts

Back