Data plate arrived

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuecoDoc

Reaction score
I received the "special" data plates and display today by UPS. It's a brushed aluminum display stand and two data plates, with black print.

It has a "number coinciding with the sequence of your original deposit," and is # 0196. My claim number was 261444, and I got the bike around Dec 10th. I'd prefer my actual unit/production number but it really doesn't matter.

Did anyone get one with the characters of their choice? The dealer said they knew nothing about them. I couldn't have done much with 4 characters anyway. Maybe "1.7L" would have been cool.

IMG_0049sm%20crop.jpg

I recieved mine a couple of days ago. My claim #261578, recieved the VMAX on 2 Dec. The dealer switched VMAX's so I got the first one in town. The number on the frame badge isn't the number of your particular VMAX, its the # your claim. My claim was the 316th one recieved, yours was the 196th claim recieved. The system for the 05 anniversary was better, the VMAX already had the badge on it at the time of purchase.

Back