delmarva bike week

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes going down on the 12th staying at the Park Place.

Last edited:
Yes going down on the 12th staying at the Park Place.

we are staying at the comfort suites, before you cross the bridge into oc.
we should try and hook up sometime...

This will be my first year, ever see any other maxxers?

That's a pretty big seen out there . About 2yrs ago I was surf fishing assateage and decided to go into OC for some crabs and holy crap LOTS of bikes . It's about 4 hrs from my house just a little to far for my (ass) 85' right now. Gen 2 coming to my garage in early spring would really like for a vmax get together maybe try and make annual event !! TO SHOW SOME VMAX PRIDE

Yes Will try to meet up. Been two other times don't remember seeing any maxxers. See a lot more cops around then you see at thunder, also very flat and straight.

At OC Bike week I have seen to V-Max's down here one 2010 and a yellow gen1. Any one on here.

i'm here, saw about 4 gen 1's and an 09/ 10 with a ufo exhaust.
I have been looking for your green vmax, but havent seen it yet.
I was at hoopers for a good part of saturday, then just crusing around...

Went to inlet in the morning then cruised up and down coastal highway in the after noon. Ran into another Gen 1 in traffic. Haven't seen anybody from the forum.

I looked for you Hellion, looked in the parking lot at park place on sunday morning, then again in the evening. oh well hope you had a safe trip home

I would be up for that...
I was surprised at how many bikes were there! I have been to quit a few bike gatherings and this one was huge, im sure the weather helped a lot too.
Anyways when I was at hoopers I signed up for the bike contest, I went with the metric category and won first place.. On my way out I thought everyone should see how a rolling burnout is done on a vmax :biglaugh:
after that I got out on the highway and I noticed a cop with his lights on closing in behind me pretty fast, so i'm thinking ah shit im getting a ticket for that one. then all the sudden he turned out his lights and went around me :ummm: maybe had a more important call? I guess I got lucky on that one...
There is a lot of cops there and you cant get away with much!

Attachments

• untitled (4).jpg
    untitled (4).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 9
WAY TO REPRESENT !!! Probably Cops way of giving a warning . Did you notice alot bikes being tailored and how was parking ?

Ya there was a fair amount of trailers, more than I expected.
parking alone for just hoopers filled the entire parking lot and up and down both sides of rt50. It really was a huge turnout!

I was this weekend Saturday there was a black vmax park about 4 rows up from my bike. Only seen 1 vmax.

I was park right in front of the convention center. It was a big turn out parties all over the place. I mostly hung out near the 50 bridge before you come in Ocean City.

Attachments

• 1379172151117.jpg
    1379172151117.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
  • vmax ocean city.JPG
    vmax ocean city.JPG
    532.4 KB · Views: 7
I would be up for that...
I was surprised at how many bikes were there! I have been to quit a few bike gatherings and this one was huge, im sure the weather helped a lot too.
Anyways when I was at hoopers I signed up for the bike contest, I went with the metric category and won first place.. On my way out I thought everyone should see how a rolling burnout is done on a vmax :biglaugh:
after that I got out on the highway and I noticed a cop with his lights on closing in behind me pretty fast, so i'm thinking ah shit im getting a ticket for that one. then all the sudden he turned out his lights and went around me :ummm: maybe had a more important call? I guess I got lucky on that one...
There is a lot of cops there and you cant get away with much!

Nice Job Bill :punk::punk:

Bill my bike was parked under the pool, carport sorry I missed you. Great job on First Place at the bike show. Stopped there on Friday. Weather was great. Went to Oasis that place was packed.

Back