Does anyone who had Sean do their seat have any pictures

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I'm sending my seat in to have Sean do his thing to it and I would like to see some pictures of seats that any of you had done by him.

I'm not concerned with how they look and feel I know he does a damn good job, I just want to see the different colors. I want a black seat and depending on the lighting some black seats can look more gray than black.

if you have any pic's of your bike with Sean's redeigned seat I would appreciate if you would post them

thanks
Ron

No offence Moneypit but you got your bike so customized it's hard for me to see the seat. It looks like a 2 tone black and gray and you have no rear seat.

Damn you got some $$$$ in those bikes..

I'm sending my seat in to have Sean do his thing to it and I would like to see some pictures of seats that any of you had done by him.

I'm not concerned with how they look and feel I know he does a damn good job, I just want to see the different colors. I want a black seat and depending on the lighting some black seats can look more gray than black.

if you have any pic's of your bike with Sean's redeigned seat I would appreciate if you would post them

thanks
Ron

There's some pictures on his web site too http://www.morleysmuscle.com/seat.html

Back