Donations

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rand-5107

Reaction score
I've been trying to donate to the forum through paypal with my Amex card for a couple of months now. When I do it says I can't use this card. I've paid Prez in Europe and Gary here with Paypal and this card recently. Anyone else have this problem?

I've been trying to donate to the forum through paypal with my Amex card for a couple of months now. When I do it says I can't use this card. I've paid Prez in Europe and Gary here with Paypal and this card recently. Anyone else have this problem?

My AMEX hits and misses too when using it w/ paypal.

Tried again today. Maybe it has something to do with Canadian dollars. If the forum has a mailing address I could just send some Canadian cash. I've got a bunch left over from last years ride.

Does it show an error when it doesn't go through?

I just tried my Amex with paypal again and got you can not use this card for this transaction. So I added a visa and it went through. I wonder if PP just wanted more of my financial data or if Amex has a problem with Canadians.

Back