Dowagiac MI Event July 12-14

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my first long ride on the turbo, I am a little nervous. But I think it will make it. I did 250 miles on it last week. So hopefully most of the bugs are out of it now.

Nothing like 800 miles ( thats what it was for me last time ) to give it a test huh lol.

Todd

Hey VmaxChuck, I think I will be meeting 2Fear and hopefully Wildman98 somewhere along 31 in the Holland area around 8am and riding down together, I could meet you in our area first if you want to.............Tom.

Put 110 miles on the Turbo no problems.

Mike says he wont be there, so I am not sure if I am going to head over or not. Its just not going to be the same with that Hooligan riding with me. I enjoyed riding with Mike, he was one I could always count on to push and ride hard, that I trusted ( thats a big thing for me ).

Might just hit the track and go fast.

Afternoon All!

Decided today to book a room (last one available) for Saturday night in Dowagiac. Figured after a long day chasing you guys and gals around on my FJR I would need a good nights sleep. Got a room with 2 beds so if someone wanted to share/ split the room that would be great. $33.00 gets ya a good nights sleep!

PM here or email to [email protected] if interested and thanks!!

Put 110 miles on the Turbo no problems.

Mike says he wont be there, so I am not sure if I am going to head over or not. Its just not going to be the same with that Hooligan riding with me. I enjoyed riding with Mike, he was one I could always count on to push and ride hard, that I trusted ( thats a big thing for me ).

Might just hit the track and go fast.

Looks like a great weekend- drop me a PM if you decide to go up to Lapeer this weekend

(feeling flush after selling all those bullets to mike<G> Just wish he needed some 45s)

I ll have to see. My son just got his endorsement and without Vmax-Mike on the ride, this would probably be an easier ride for my son to keep up on.

Not sure yet 100%.

But I ll let you know.

Todd

Looks like Doug from Troy and I worked it out for the room. Sure will be nice to be able to walk to bed instead of riding an hour and a half in the dark!! :clapping:

Looks like Doug from Troy and I worked it out for the room. Sure will be nice to be able to walk to bed instead of riding an hour and a half in the dark!! :clapping:

Yeah last year sucked for me. I rode 4+ hours back home and 2 hours of it was in pouring crazy rain.

Thats why I am a little hesitant to ride that far again this year.

Calling for blue skies and warm temps (mid 80's) the whole weekend! Doesn't get any better than that here in Michigan!! :eusa_dance:

Looks like I won't be making this ride after all. Everyone have fun and be safe.

Scott

Was a great ride!!! Thanks to all that put the work into it. Now I just gotta figure out why day rides leave me with a headache... DOH!!

Thanks for putting on another awsome ride!!............I had a great time!............Nice to see everyone again...............Tom.

Latest posts

Back