Drag strip Track Day?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a long haul for me but I'll think about it, I'd love to come up and race with you guys but that's like a 3.5 hour tow :bang head: Do they let you get away with the ballistic nylon pants and jacket (what I use everywhere else) or does it absolutely have to be leather? With that time of year it should be nice and cool so the bikes should be making some HP

Bring a grill on a bike? WOW! Your good!

When Todd broke his drive shaft on his wifes b-day it tought me to tow to the track. Its only $20 to rent a uhaul trailer for the day.

If chad and craig can make it on the 13th I say we do it on the 13th.

Yep-10.90 That's me... I just have to get about 300 lbs off my bike... Wait-I know how to do that! (BMFG)

Is the leather requirement include attached pants as well? (not sure what pants Mike wears, and not really sure I want to know!! :) ) I have armored pants that I don't currently have attached but could get that remedied during the winter. Is there a helmet stipulation for Snell rating?
I probably will not make this track day unfortunantly, but looking towards a lot more riding with you guys in 2013! I have had too many other things going on in my life that took riding/ working on Redbone outta the picture this year. I will be ready to get back to riding and having more patience to work on my bikes.

I just checked the distance from here, Buffalo area. Your 5 hrs away. Be a fun roadtrip, overnighter. It would be great to run with other Vmax. Except the trip runs through Canada. Can't go there without jumping through New york state hoops:bang head::bang head: . I still can't stomach giving them more money. I'll have to work on getting a passport.

I just checked the distance from here, Buffalo area. Your 5 hrs away. Be a fun roadtrip, overnighter. It would be great to run with other Vmax. Except the trip runs through Canada. Can't go there without jumping through New york state hoops:bang head::bang head: . I still can't stomach giving them more money. I'll have to work on getting a passport.
It is almost 5 hours for me too, but with only one border crossing...the Straits of Mackinac!:biglaugh:

You only need leather if you run faster then 12.00. Even then they are pretty leant as long as you don't run 12.00 them 10.90 after that.

Todd

So, if you run a 12.00, then a later run is 10.90 you need leather pants? Or if you just run 12.00 or faster?

I don't have leather pants, but I do have chaps (which I look really hot in) :red ass:

Latest posts

Back