Dragrace/VMAX Event

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBOVMAX

Reaction score
Would anybody be interested in attending a Dragrace/VMAX event at THE ROCK next season? We can probably set up a slot in one of their bike events. I'll be racing next year and plan to get down that way at some point in the season. It's an IHRA track.

OK If I can make the date work, we'll see how nitrous fares againts turbo with a friendly race.

I really want to attend all the SEMDRA events at Valdosta, GA. If they ever decide on a schedule.

OK If I can make the date work, we'll see how nitrous fares againts turbo with a friendly race.

I like friendly races, we'll see how things go next season. I may get down to Valdosta for the AMA Dragbike event there. Did you go to the finals there this year?

I was at Valdosta. Like to froze to death and could not keep my hat on my head for the wind. My Max did'nt have 2nd gear. Learning about nitrous and air shifter the hard way. It will be back chain drive and all fresh for Spring. What I want to know is how do you keep a transmission in your bike? You need to design us a multi-stage clutch and produce some harden gears. Wow, that was a lot of typing for me.

I was at Valdosta. Like to froze to death and could not keep my hat on my head for the wind. My Max did'nt have 2nd gear. Learning about nitrous and air shifter the hard way. It will be back chain drive and all fresh for Spring. What I want to know is how do you keep a transmission in your bike? You need to design us a multi-stage clutch and produce some harden gears. Wow, that was a lot of typing for me.

Working on a tranny right now. Is the transmission in your Vmax now "race cut" as they call it?

PCW back cut the gears & lock-up clutch with lightened flywheel.
You offer a bullit proof trans and i'll scrap my Hayabusa project and build
a car tire long rod!

PCW back cut the gears & lock-up clutch with lightened flywheel.
You offer a bullit proof trans and i'll scrap my Hayabusa project and build
a car tire long rod!

Gonna start another forum post on transmissions and clutch.

SEMDRA finals had wind & cold,AMA finals had beautiful weather.I was there for AMA friday only.That was my last event without a motorhome.Sorry got my events crossed up.

I second the tranny thread, i would love to race my bike but sick and tired of replacing the tranny from use at the strip with nos. We need a cost friendly 5 speed for the street and strip for the max. I can not figure out why no one ever come out with gears for this i am sure all would up grade to it.:bang head::ummm:

I second the tranny thread, i would love to race my bike but sick and tired of replacing the tranny from use at the strip with nos. We need a cost friendly 5 speed for the street and strip for the max. I can not figure out why no one ever come out with gears for this i am sure all would up grade to it.:bang head::ummm:
Go to this thread Transmission

Back