ebay seller 1995vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on 17 days now, I no paypal has a time limit to file a complaint.

Everyone with a problem file the complaint right now with PayPal. If didn't use PayPal, file complaint with eBay. Your PayPal account will be credited if seller doesn't fix problem in 7 days. If didn't pay with PayPal you may be out of money...

I have seen his stuff but international shipping is pretty high without possibility of combining. Even in Philippines, it almost never take 45 days.
I guess he doesn't have the item on stock or he is reselling.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just went through reimbursement process with paypal (not with this guy though). File complaint in ebay through resolution center. Then called paypal and told them what was going on. They were very helpful in getting the money back.

The good thing about this forum is this will come to light, and hopefully no one else will get taken by him.

I working with paypal now on getting the money back. But man I read online there's a lot of people had problems with paypal.

I working with paypal now on getting the money back. But man I read online there's a lot of people had problems with paypal.

Ebay owns Paypal, I don't think you'll have a problem if you just provide the facts as they are.

He has been on eBay a long time with minimal problems. The main complaint was slow shipping. He may be having problems (health, etc) that is delaying him. Or he may not make the items till he gets a sale. Not trying to excuse him but one buyer said it took 30 or so days to get item. Terrible business practice in any event.

Whew! Guess I dodged another bullet. I ordered from him August 1 and just got an email with shipping and tracking notice.

He screwed me over years ago for $100 or so, dumb of me that I dealt with him directly and not through ebay. He is a Thief.. BEWARE...

I dealt with him a few years ago, bought a bunch of pieces off of him in aluminum and later sent them back to him to get them black coated. I had no issues with him.

His name is David Redding and the last info I have on him is he lived in Wyaconda, MO, 63474 - phone# 573-853-4485

Too bad this shit is happen because he does make very good quality stuff.

Mike

This guy email through ebay and said I never paid for it..... he just return my email.... after 19 days

This guy is full sh-t people beware....

I open up a ebay case on him. I have small company, I never take a person payment with out having the item to sale back. If there's waiting time on the item
I make sure the buyer no's there will be a delay on the item and keep the buyer updated.

This guy flat out lied to us. He told us we never paid for the item. But we sent him over 10 emails with copies of the paypal receipt 12 days ago. And it took him now 19 days to respond back. To say item not paid for.

You just can't trust him.

Back