ebay seller 1995vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to see this guy took so many of you. Situation speaks volumes of how small and tight knit the Vmax community and there comes a time when you burn all the bridges there is to burn.
I have had circumstances that slowed anticipated delivery dates but I have never just disappeared and purposely blew off people. There is a feeling of embarrassment for me when I don't deliver as possible.
Is there no one near this guy to pay him a personal visit. Nothing intimidating or threatening, just laying it on the line that people want there stuff and if he can't fulfill his end, maybe consider a new market.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Funny now I have tracking number and products being delivered maybe he took money and enjoyed a nice vacation. Add a little heat just see what it gets you in my case small bling bling for my sweetheart ( my max). All I needed was a return email I don't care if he lies just respond DAMN IT !

I think its very evident by now that he is either a scam artist...or at-least a HIGHLY irresponsible seller, that should probably give up selling.

Man I file a complaint in ebay, now he ships it out. These is un-real. Item is ship now.

I will never buy from this guy again. Ebay told me let them no when I receive it.

Don't forget to leave negative feedback after transaction completely settled one way or another. Do wait till end or he will have no incentive to finish transaction. Also everyone file a case on him. If he gets enough, eBay may ban him.

IToo bad this shit is happen because he does make very good quality stuff.

Mike

Odd. When I look through his items for sale, all I see is Cycleoneoff products. He is even using some of the pics from their web site. Compare the engraved fork brace. http://www.cycleoneoff.com/Vmaxforkbrace.html

It looks as if he has some of their Gen II exhaust tips listed as well. :ummm:

Odd. When I look through his items for sale, all I see is Cycleoneoff products. He is even using some of the pics from their web site. Compare the engraved fork brace. http://www.cycleoneoff.com/Vmaxforkbrace.html

It looks as if he has some of their Gen II exhaust tips listed as well. :ummm:

No he is the old cnc guy from Python. I was getting small parts from him so I could focus on the bigger jobs cuz its just me here. I've always been able to get ahold of him but he is mia so I'm guessing something has happened. I know he was diagnosed recently with diabetes but I'm not sure to what level.

Yes me to i hope hope it comes in, This guy flat out lied to me and ebay until i provided ebay a copy of the paypal receipt.

Its sad when things happen like this. I talked with him a month ago and he told me he had broken off from Cycle one off and Python and was making the parts himself to sell. I was curious as he even made mention of it in one of his ad's. He responded back quick to me when I questioned that.

If you don't run a business then its hard to comprehend how much work it is. If you think your busy working 60-70 hour work weeks, than multiply that by 3 for a average small business owner.

For me there just isn't enough time in the day. Crap help or lack of good help ( its hard to find good help ) makes things more of a headache sometimes.

The lying part I have no idea on. But sometimes shit just happens and you can only try your best to get things done to the best of your ability.

If he is cnc machining the parts himself, than maybe he is making them as they are ordered. This can't be his full time gig as the vmax world is too small to making a living off of it ( atleast what I see ).

I am glad you guys are getting your parts. Good luck!

Todd

Its sad when things happen like this. I talked with him a month ago and he told me he had broken off from Cycle one off and Python and was making the parts himself to sell. I was curious as he even made mention of it in one of his ad's. He responded back quick to me when I questioned that.

If you don't run a business then its hard to comprehend how much work it is. If you think your busy working 60-70 hour work weeks, than multiply that by 3 for a average small business owner.

For me there just isn't enough time in the day. Crap help or lack of good help ( its hard to find good help ) makes things more of a headache sometimes.

The lying part I have no idea on. But sometimes shit just happens and you can only try your best to get things done to the best of your ability.

If he is cnc machining the parts himself, than maybe he is making them as they are ordered. This can't be his full time gig as the vmax world is too small to making a living off of it ( atleast what I see ).

I am glad you guys are getting your parts. Good luck!

Todd

Hi Todd

I started my company in 1984 all my customers is ward a-mouth, my rep is what carries jagco. When people pay me with there money they work hard for no matter what the amount. If there going to be a delay on any work. I don't even give my customers a chance to call me. I call them right away and give them up dates when I'm about to finish a job.

David did not respond to me 19 days - took me opening a complaint in ebay for him to respond to me. David makes some of the best Vmax parts I seen out there. But the trust factor
went out the door for when he did not respond to my emails. Not only did he say I never paid for the parts but I email me copies of the paypal receipt 4 times no respond back. It took ebay to get a tracking number.

Man to I had list of more items I was going to buy from him to.

I'm done bitching about this guy for whatever excuse he has ! Got my parts in one 6 dollar box wonder if he will credit me the extra 16 bucks.

Your parts came in...

Clamp came in, man the guy work is very good. I wish he could have let me no something. Man I would have bought more items. "O" well I'm look at another company that makes vmax parts.

My scoop inserts came in today, ordered August 1. Wasn't really in a hurry for them so didn't bother me to wait. Excellent work!

Back