Efi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wath do have to say about that kit:ummm:
House of trouble:bang head:
or
EFI no more carb issue:worthy:
:ummm:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/140806032086?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648#ht_500wt_1289

Hey, that's my old efi unit that I sold to Jim (thevmaxrider) who STILL owes me money on it!!! :damn angry: Any way, Sean is right on about it in his description about the EFI unit. It requires patience and logic to develop a decent map for your bike. The throttle bodies are a bit big for a stock sized motor. My motor is stock but I finally dialed in a fairly decent map for it. You will need to book dyno time to get a half decent map. After I created an OK base map, an hour on the dyno got me in the 120 hp range with a dip still in the mid range before I ran out of dyno time. It is a tweakers dream setup. The software is easy to use and you will need to tweak the maps with the swing in the weather. A top running charging system on your Max is a MUST. I'm running an R1 R/R so I had no issues. I didn't mind the setup, but Jim really wanted it and was a better set up for a bored out motor.

Latest posts

Back