Epic fail

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok so yesterday after coming home from work one of my friends that makes alot of custom parts came by i told him i wanted to have my plate under the read seat area instead of having that stupid tail thing. he didn't finish but what he did was drill 2 holes and this morning when i tried to start my bike it didn't roll over and the FI light came on after i took my hand off the starter button. wtf did he do?? please help thanks!

Linkage

underholes.jpg

hole.jpg

I'm sure we all have done something that, in retrospect, was stupid, but COME ON... :bang head:

What a dumb-ass!!!!! :rofl_200:

Perhaps he should offer to mount (rivet, drill) new tank badges on his buddies bike...

Now THAT'S custom...

Still can't believe it... :shot:

Wow, for a minute I thought this was your bike... Whew!! That would be a lot worse that a scratched mirror...

Wow, for a minute I thought this was your bike... Whew!! That would be a lot worse that a scratched mirror...

LOL, I remember doing something about that stupid once when I was mounting an engine on an RC airplane that I had made. Nope, not my bike. This time. :biglaugh:

MAN , THAT MOTORCYCLE NEEDS TO GET A RESRAINING ORDER AGAINST THE GUY WHO DID THAT !:rofl_200:, IF YOUR A HACKER & YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS :clapping::clapping::clapping:EVEN IF THE BIKE RAN AFTER THAT , ITS STILL ALL MUTILATED !

Back