Exactrep

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Anybody ever actually order anything from Exactrep in England?

I'm pretty sure gonna order a Cybermax Headlight for myself for Christmas but don't want it to turn into some Bulls**t fiasco due to oversea, exchange rates, etc.......

I ordered my hugger fender from them. They are good people to work with. You *may* want to phone them as I had some email problems trying to communicate with them. They do full tracking and insurance on their shipping so on my original order we could see that someone from Canada Post stole my first order! :damn angry:

I would check with Bill Warner at wildbros.com first or boxenstopp in florida before ordering from overseas.Boxenstopp stocks all the exactrep inventory.

Ordered from them about 3-4 months ago. No problems..exchange rate is horrible for the dollar though and postage is expensive plus bank charges a conversion fee. I thought i saw a used cyber headlight for sale somewhere

Thanks everyone. I just got off the phone with Bill at WildBros and he said since it is an Exactrep MFG. part they don't carry it.

I just got a response back from Exactrep and the price is not as bad as I thought. The 17.5% VAT tax doesn't apply to out of Europe orders and there is a 10% VMOA discount.

The exchange rate IS horrible but what do you do?

"Dear Rusty

Price would be ?191.49 less 10 % discount = ?172.34
+ Carriage ?40.00 = ?212.34 (approx $414.95).

Best Regards
Tracey

He also let me know the Fuel Injection site is updated with lots more info...for the money it looks like a better alternative to the flatslide route if your already up for spending that kind of money.....$$$$$$$$$
It is a batch injection system rather than a sequential injection since the pickups on the Max don't make sequential very practical

Boxxenstop doesn't have it in thier catalog, just the plastic one.

I'm trying to call them right now tho' but they are not answering the phone.

I ordered an oversize battery box and a shorty rear fender w/ dual brake lights from them a few years ago. Great people to work with. Exchange rate and shipping have gotten a little steeper since then though...

OK, here's the deal, I have now talked to Bill @ Wildbros. and also Boxxenstopp and they have both told me Exactrep is the only place to get the thing....

Exactrep told me 3-4 days to my door from England to Texas for $414.00...
That seems really fast to me for normal shipping??

vmx12s said:
3-4 days sounds great! I can't get a letter across town thru the post office that fast!

Hey I just noticed the Quote in your sig,

I can relate-I have 5 dogs, two of which are Jack Russells that think I hung the moon.

wfcall said:
OK, here's the deal, I have now talked to Bill @ Wildbros. and also Boxxenstopp and they have both told me Exactrep is the only place to get the thing....

Exactrep told me 3-4 days to my door from England to Texas for $414.00...
That seems really fast to me for normal shipping??

3 to 4 is great! It took almost 2 weeks for my order!

Hello,
I have ordered and received, without any issues, several parts for my 2005 max.
Many of which can be seen in the photo of my bike.
Have no fear. The folks across the pond are on the up and up!

Hello,
I have ordered and received, without any issues, several parts for my 2005 max.
Many of which can be seen in the photo of my bike.
Have no fear. The folks across the pond are on the up and up!

I dunno about that. I ordered up the passenger lowering pegs from them a few days ago. No confirmation on sending an order. No communication from the company, nothing. I know they have my money. Its out of my account. In 2 more days, I am contesting charges if they cant even confirm they received my order.

I've dealt with them for years both by email and in person in their shop in Coventry. H and Cheryl have always been courteous and helpful to a fault. The products are pricey, shipping isnt cheap either and yes the exchange rate hurts, but that's the cost of doing business overseas. I would have no fears about product quality or concerns about their business practice. They have always come through for me.

I just ordered parts yesterday and received this response today. As I said, I've never had any issues

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-090730_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-090730_Email.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back