Exploded document VMX12 1985

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurent FR

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm posting in the right category.

Hello everyone,

I'm starting first, late, better late than never... to wish you a very happy new year 2024 !
I am in France, and I have in my possession a Canadian VMX12, 1GR, year 1985 (the very first VMX12). (picture 1)
I'll get it back into working order.
I'm looking for the PDF file with the 47 "exploded" pages of this model : VMX12, year 1985, US. (picture 2)

May I ask you, who are in the United States, if by chance you have this 47 page PDF file ?
I don't hide from you all that "you would remove a big thorn from my right foot." (we say that in France...) Do you also say that in the US ?

Thank you so much. Lawrence.

05_a.jpg
05_c.jpg

Hello Fire-Medic,

Thank you for the "manual service", I will keep it, but this is not the document I am looking for.
I am looking for the 47 documents in .PDF of the VMX12 85 US explodes. (I have in my possession the fragments of the VMX12 in French, but of the 1988 version and European version 2EN).
I'll give you a photo of an example of 2 exploded.
If you have these documents, you will be champions, and you would make one happy (me). ;)

Happy Friday, Laurent.

05_d.jpg

Looking for the microfiche? You can get that online easily enough from many places. I have gifs of them but also have a file I have been working on that consolidates the years into one powerpoint and part numbers through the years. Seems that the system here doesn't let me upload that type of document?

Hello One2dmax,
In Europe, we simply have access to micro-files for European motorcycles. I don't have access to US motorcycles.
Do you have the address of a US website that could give me access to these micro-files of the VMX12 US 1985 ?
Thanks.

Hello Barber1303,
I'm going to the site and print the sheets for my 1985 US VMX12.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Have a good trip to all of you.
Laurent.

Back