F#%#*# drunks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Last night I just had to run to my local convienence store for smokes and a cappuccino for Autum. On pulling out of the store there was nobody around so I kinda figured it was a good chance to blow out a little carbon and jumped on it HARD just through a couple gears. Then I slowed back down and even kicked it back down into a lower gear. So as I'm just cruising past a couple bars SOME drunken asshole and his slut old lady decide to just stumble right out in dead front of me!! It wasn't like they didnt hear me coming!! So at the last second I had to lock up the bike and at first I Hit the rear brake hard which broke my rear tire loose but then I grabbed the front brake as well and then let off both and steered around both MORONS!! I fucking hate when assholes just think and say to themselves "fuck him" and do shit well knowing their acting stupid. I was sooo pissed I did swing back around and pulled up beside them and said " why dont you go stumble accross the train tracks next time your feeling so brave because your drunk" it would only take care of thinning the Herd as they say. The more I see drunks the more I know at least People need to be alot more responsible for their actions and not use being drunk as an excuse for being an ASSHOLE!! Ed✨

Sad part is they probally won't remember anything, I certainly hope they wern't trying to find their car ...................................Tom.

Glad you're alright. It could have been worse and they'd blame you for sure.
Steve

\convienence store for smokes and a cappuccino for Autum. On pulling out of the store there was nobody around so I kinda figured it was a good chance to blow out a little carbon and jumped on it HARD just through a couple gears. Then I slowed back down and even kicked it back down into a lower gear. So as I'm just cruising past a couple bars SOME drunken asshole and his slut old lady decide to just stumble right out in dead front of me!! It wasn't like they didnt hear me coming!! So at the last second I had to lock up the bike and at first I Hit the rear brake hard which broke my rear tire loose but then I grabbed the front brake as well and then let off both and steered around both MORONS!! I fucking hate when assholes just think and say to themselves "fuck him" and do shit well knowing their acting stupid. I was sooo pissed I did swing back around and pulled up beside them and said " why dont you go stumble accross the train tracks next time your feeling so brave because your drunk" it would only take care of thinning the Herd as they say. The more I see drunks the more I know at least People need to be alot more responsible for their actions and not use being drunk as an excuse for being an ASSHOLE!! Ed✨[/QUOTE]

Good on you for showing so much restraint Ed.....not easy to do in a deal like that.

Also very glad nobody got hurt cause you wouldda been blamed for it no matter what the circumstances were!

For me avoidance is always better than confrontation. "young, dumb, & full of...'vinegar,' " these days you never know what someone is going to do. There was an article in the Miami FL paper about a gunfight which broke-out at a kids' football game. Kids were running to hide under the seats in the bleachers, and the coaches are screaming, "get down, hit the ground!" as the ordinance is heard passing closely. In a few days or weeks we will be told it was a turf war between rival youth gangs. I doubt it was 60 y.o.'s shooting at each other as they balanced their Starbucks grande cappuchinos while trying to snag a parking space so they got to see their grandkids play.

Glad you didn't go down Ed! Maybe its time to put a "cow catcher" on the front of the bike....that way you could have stayed on the gas and sent them flying!

Back