f1 race in Abu Dhabi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Vettel (pole sitter) out of the race on the 1st lap (punctured tire, unable to return to the race), Lewis Hamilton wins. Alonso 2nd, Button 3rd. Two McLarens on the podium. Massa (Ferrari) had a poor pit stop, too-slow, & spun exiting the pits, settled for 5th.

Red Bull McLaren is in 1st, manufacturer's championship.

Hamilton is sponsored by Santander Bank (Spain), Alonso and Button too. Vodaphone is the primary sponsor for Hamilton & Button.

I did a life safety building inspection for a Santander Bank in downtown Miami after they bought the building, ~9 stories, we looked at the fire alarm system, the sprinkler, standpipe, and fire pump system, emergency lighting, means of egress, elevators, standby power, etc.

I love the Formula races. There is supposed to be a track being built for the F1 races here in Austin but Im not sure when/if it will ever happen... I used to take my son to the IRL races in Dallas every year, that was always a blast.

F1 is the only thing I still watch on (friends') TV, I trashed mine many years ago..

What a boring season it's been this year though, with Vettel getting 95% on pole positions and winning most of the races.
Last few years were way more competitive, therefore much more exciting to watch, with 4-5 drivers still in the running for the championship in the last 3 races!

Let's hope for a better 2012.

Latest posts

Back