facebook privacy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxrom

Reaction score
Hy,
this a mechanical google translation from French
to fck`n long to do it myself
you certenly understand wath it is

FACEBOOK PRIVACY
CONTROL YOUR MIND
To all my FB friends, can I ask you please do something for me: I want to stay connected with you in PRIVATE. However, with recent changes in FB, the public can now see the activities on any Billboard. This happens when one of our friends use the buttons "like" or "comment", then automatically, and their friends can
see our posts too. Unfortunately, we can not change this setting ourselves because Facebook has configured this way. So I need your help. Only you can do that for me. PLEASE DO hover your mouse over my name above (without clicking), a window will appear, now move the mouse on "FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", and click list will appear. HOOK REMOVE the item "I LOVE COMMENTS AND MENTION" by clicking it. By doing this, my activities with my friends and family will not be made ​​public. Thank you! Paste this link on your wall to ask the same to your friends:punk:

If you want privacy then Facebook is not the place to be!...........Not slamming any one, just my personal opinion........No, I'm not a Facebooker myself, I still like using the phone........:biglaugh:.......Tom.

If you want privacy then Facebook is not the place to be!...........Not slamming any one, just my personal opinion........No, I'm not a Facebooker myself, I still like using the phone........:biglaugh:.......Tom.

i like it for some ideas and pics
but never says to much:biglaugh:

Roquechop Design

Sean Morley

It's just a rumor !!! It's not true! I have read an article on that and it's juste bullshit

Hy,
this a mechanical google translation from French
to fck`n long to do it myself
you certenly understand wath it is

FACEBOOK PRIVACY
CONTROL YOUR MIND
To all my FB friends, can I ask you please do something for me: I want to stay connected with you in PRIVATE. However, with recent changes in FB, the public can now see the activities on any Billboard. This happens when one of our friends use the buttons "like" or "comment", then automatically, and their friends can
see our posts too. Unfortunately, we can not change this setting ourselves because Facebook has configured this way. So I need your help. Only you can do that for me. PLEASE DO hover your mouse over my name above (without clicking), a window will appear, now move the mouse on "FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", and click list will appear. HOOK REMOVE the item "I LOVE COMMENTS AND MENTION" by clicking it. By doing this, my activities with my friends and family will not be made ​​public. Thank you! Paste this link on your wall to ask the same to your friends:punk:

I posted this on my FB wall just a few weeks ago :biglaugh:

Pretend facebook is like a party, you know some people there but a lot of people you don't. So don't say or show anything you wouldn't be comfortable with sharing with a bunch of random people who inevitably are going to see it. Somebody has a cell phone recording it. And if it's interesting, everybody will know some warped version of it within about 10 minutes.

I find it pretty fascinating how much time, effort, and worry people dedicate to facebook these days. As if real life didn't have enough bullshit to deal with.

+1

just the term "facebook privacy" sounds like an oxymoron.

if i have stuff i dont want people to read...i dont put it on the internet..or anywhere for that matter.

Latest posts

Back