Father in Law

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We lost Christine's father this morning. This was really unexpected as he was in good health. He was feeling bad like a cold last week & we took him to the ER at 3:30 Christmas morning & they thought he was just dehydrated with a touch of Pneumonia they gave him fluids & antibiotics & we were checking him out & he passed out & things just went crazy from then on. We just moved down here Thanksgiving to be close to him & other family.

I am glad we got moved when we did so at least Christine got to spend the last month with her dad. He was a very caring & loving person & will be missed.

Attachments

• 20141229_173316.jpg
    20141229_173316.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 27
Sorry to hear this news Kyle , I was hoping ( praying) he'd pull through . Please give Christine my condolences.

So sorry Kyle, that's a tough one. Prayers for all.

Sad news indeed mate....
My ageing parents were the reason we extended our UK holiday to include xmas...

Ps...Thanks Kyle....got all the parts you sent there.

I'm very sorry to hear that he passed.
Condolences to you and Christine.

My condolences. Having a month is more time then many get so at least she was able to have that time.

My condolence Kyle, I feel your pain my Grandmother passed away a few days before Christmas as all the family was arriving for the Holidays. Give Christine a big hug for me.

Love seeing such a great outpouring of support from the Max community. I know what you guys went through to get moved up there and it makes all the craziness and aggravation seem insignificant now. Being there at the right time is priceless brother. That is perhaps the one positive in this situation. I hope Christine is not swallowed in pain for long. My prayers and thoughts my friend.
PATMAX

Latest posts

Back