FBI to re-open Clinton Investigation

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHmmmmm I guess all the overwhelming evidence before wasn't sufficient to get anything other than a rap on the knuckle as "extremely careless".

Whats going to change now? Maybe Comey will spit out her cock and justice can be served. Holding my breath...

Here's my take on it as someone who was an email admin for the gov't. I wouldn't read too much into this just yet.

Weiners wife is Huma Abedin. She had a mailbox on Clinton's server too. Even if the emails they found were nothing but grocery lists the FBI still has to look into it if those emails were in the time from of the Clinton email investigation. So Comey is doing the right thing by disclosing it otherwise it looks shady if he does'nt.

For her to basically be able to "walk away" from the first investigation, and NOW there is a 2nd one...something interesting was found. I do find it interesting that neither the white house, nor the justice dept were notified of this first.

Any hope that the Wicked Witch's Traitorous, Criminal Actions will be Stopped Cold is reason for Great Celebration and Rejoicing.:worthy::clapping:

Another of NY's fine politicians headed to the hoosegow.....pretty much just blomo left at the top of the pile now!

I fail to see how this perv could have any significant impact on Emailgate but as we all know, the mere suggestion of impropriety (throw in a little bona fide sexual perversion) and you got the makings for a campaign ruining tabloid explosion.

Way to go Ant'ny!

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpg
    IMG_2623.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 24
You know, all of this was found out because of Wiener was sexting a 15 YO girl and now the FBI is involved.

She has to run out of juice at some point. Sadly even if she is brought up on charges and taken into custody today she will never live long enough to serve a fraction of the time she deserves.

Speaking of long life.....I wonder about the person that puts her in jail.....how long will their life be?

I think by the time she is taken into custody she wont have the reach to which she has become accustom to. He/She will not only live but probably be held in high regard. I would be honored to become deputized and be the one to slap the cuffs on that snatch. I'll take my chances.

She has to run out of juice at some point. Sadly even if she is brought up on charges and taken into custody today she will never live long enough to serve a fraction of the time she deserves.

I can only hope she runs out of juice sooner than later her and the clinton foundation seem to be paying every one off though

I'm still waiting for my check from the bitch ( lol ) until then lock her ass up and shut that fraud foundation down and give the money to the homeless or and help the vets !!

Yeah that money should go to help people.like it is supposed to instead of making the Clintons live like a king and queen. I myself might sound bad but I keep hopeing karma will get her and someone will pick her off.

Who is this clinton person? She related to that dude that got caught having an affair with his intern? Or is she the woman who runs clinton cards in the uk?

Who is this clinton person? She related to that dude that got caught having an affair with his intern? Or is she the woman who runs clinton cards in the uk?

Yep, this is his wife, and the former Secretary of State.

For her to basically be able to "walk away" from the first investigation, and NOW there is a 2nd one...something interesting was found. I do find it interesting that neither the white house, nor the justice dept were notified of this first.

I really don't think that's the case here. I think Comey was in a damned if he does/damned if he doesn't case.

He opted for the most transparent option. I think he made the right call, but he's getting skewered over it.

He explained in his letter they don't know what those emails contain. Just that they found emails. The problem is people fill in the blanks with their own bias at that which is dangerous. That's what Trump supporters are doing when IMO they shouldn't be. Because now what happens is lets say they check all the emails out and find nothing. Then the right says there's a coverup or shennanigans going because "clearly there was something in them otherwise they wouldn't have looked into it." And thats a very wrong assumption.

The other option Comey had would for him to not have disclosed anything until they actually investigate the emails. The problem there is certainly the Republicans would have found out and then flipped their shit at him for not disclosing because "he's trying to cover up/protect Clinton."

I think he made the right call so close to the election with being transparent. The problem is the right it reading way too much into his letter and assuming something is in those emails. There may very well be, but there's just as much of a possibility there isn't anything in them. And if/when that happens, I don't expect the right to look very favorable on Comey either. They'll probably be calling for his head like the left is doing now.

The dude is screwed either way.

I really don't think that's the case here. I think Comey was in a damned if he does/damned if he doesn't case.

He opted for the most transparent option. I think he made the right call, but he's getting skewered over it.

He explained in his letter they don't know what those emails contain. Just that they found emails. The problem is people fill in the blanks with their own bias at that which is dangerous. That's what Trump supporters are doing when IMO they shouldn't be. Because now what happens is lets say they check all the emails out and find nothing. Then the right says there's a coverup or shennanigans going because "clearly there was something in them otherwise they wouldn't have looked into it." And thats a very wrong assumption.

The other option Comey had would for him to not have disclosed anything until they actually investigate the emails. The problem there is certainly the Republicans would have found out and then flipped their shit at him for not disclosing because "he's trying to cover up/protect Clinton."

I think he made the right call so close to the election with being transparent. The problem is the right it reading way too much into his letter and assuming something is in those emails. There may very well be, but there's just as much of a possibility there isn't anything in them. And if/when that happens, I don't expect the right to look very favorable on Comey either. They'll probably be calling for his head like the left is doing now.

The dude is screwed either way.

Yes he is.

The "interesting" thing that has been found, were emails with the state.gov email address, and emails that come back to Hillarys server. That was done with a scan.......WITHOUT opening any emails. So something interesting was found, and it was enough to reopen the case.

Latest posts

Back