FJR Calipers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laxfan

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just recieved a FJR brake master cylinder that I got off of EBAY to go with the R1 calipers that I got last week. Well, the master also came with the lever,all the lines and the front calipers also!
The minute I opened the box and saw the calipers I said to myself " those look familiar", sure enough upon comparison with the R1 units they appear to be the exact same calipers.

I had not seen that mentioned in any of the threads I have searched through here so I just thought I would mention it for everyones information.

Now I have four front calipers :hmmm: I wonder how hard it would be to adapt one of them to the rear......

There are rear adapters out there. You can also even change the rear rotor to the larger one and the caliper. There is already too much braking back there anyway.

Sean

There are rear adapters out there. You can also even change the rear rotor to the larger one and the caliper. There is already too much braking back there anyway.

Sean

Yeah plus that just adds more unsprung and rotational weight. Something the Max doesn't need. lol

Back