Foolish Vrod rider

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
I just got my bike running and came to a light when a Vrod pulled up beside me and said" whats that thing supposed to be some kinda hotrod" as he looked at my 250 tire and velocity stacks (Vgas) so I said yea something like that so when the light turned green we both launched and he never stood a chance, I mean I totally embarrassed him. Guess he'll think twice when he rolls up on a Vmax again. But man it felt good to smoke the idiot.

Thanks Bob, how you doin? Yea I just hate cocky people especially harley guys that think that they could even think about running a Vmax. I also like showing people that my bike isn't just show but it most definetly will GO as well, Ed

I get just the opposite around here...the Harley guys are pretty aware of the Max and what it can do...maybe it's the water but they really show respect...or maybe they've been smoked and know firsthand...:worthy:

I get just the opposite around here...the Harley guys are pretty aware of the Max and what it can do...maybe it's the water but they really show respect...or maybe they've been smoked and know firsthand...:worthy:

+ 1 here as well. I never say a word about how fast the Max is. There is always somebody who brags about it to their audience as it seems to always draw a crowd.

i think he thought this velocity stacks was just for decoration..... xaxaxa . all harley guys have less mind from every living creature on the planet. yerstaday i went to drink a beer and they were parked 3 harleys. they were looking at me like i was stealing from them something. and when they left. they left full throttle thinking i will be impreses with their 60 hp engines.xaxaxa

I have to keep looking in the store windows....make sure there's a reflection!! :rofl_200:

Nothing but Harley's around here, I pull up beside one at a light and there's no reaction whatsoever!! I don't think they can see or hear me!! :ummm:

It's like riding in the Twilight Zone!! :confused2:

Back in the day, the Vmax was the only "Jap" bike Harley riders respected and didn't refer to as "Jap crap". There was respect for the beast. It's lost on newer riders, until they get spanked.

I have to keep looking in the store windows....make sure there's a reflection!! :rofl_200:

Nothing but Harley's around here, I pull up beside one at a light and there's no reaction whatsoever!! I don't think they can see or hear me!! :ummm:

It's like riding in the Twilight Zone!! :confused2:

This x 100, here in Texas. Most cruiser riders have no clue what the VMax is.

I've noticed that too. Most people old enough to have been riding in the 80s know what the Vmax is and come up to me to talk about it....they used to have one, they haven't seen one in years, ect. Younger people, and people who have imbibed too much Officially Licensed and Endorsed Kool-Aid(tm) have no clue.

Vrod riders tend to be the worst of the HD crowd since it bring two shitty attitudes together. You have the regular "HD is the only REAL bike" mantra carried by pretty much and HD rider, plus since the Vrod is the fastest of the Hogs(kind of like being the smartest kid at the special olympics), they think it's totally untouchable.

M109 riders tend to have a dose of that also.

ROFL Love it :D
During my short period of owning a max, i had no problems with Harley riders, or any other for that matter. The old Harley riders knew what type of bike it was and would stay back. It was more the 20yo clowns in V8's. Needless to say a few lessons were handed out ;)

customvmax very nice ride you have.wow

Thank you, I took a year to build and a nice inheiretance later it's pretty much done except for a few new ideas I have planned for this winter. If you'd like some good pics of it leave me your email and I'll send you some. Thanks again. Ed

Thank you, I took a year to build and a nice inheiretance later it's pretty much done except for a few new ideas I have planned for this winter. If you'd like some good pics of it leave me your email and I'll send you some. Thanks again. Ed
:biglaugh:Jeez Ed, I don't know what else you could possibly do to your bike to make it any better!!!!! You gonna give us some hints or let it be a suprise??

I love the stories too! Everywhere I look there's a cop and I couldn't afford the tickets. I get very little attention from anyone. Most of the Harley riders around here are older business dudes who ignore me, the gang members ignore me and I let the crotch rockets run rabbit for me.

Latest posts

Back