• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale '86 PCW 1260....$4900

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
'86 Vmax PCW1260

-PCW 1260 motor
-undercut transmission
-PCW oiler upgrade
-PCW clutch
-S/S braided brake/clutch lines
-new gas tank 5± years ago
-DYNA ignition
-Stg 7
-Kerker 4 – 1
-chrome scoops
-chrome '85 side covers
-chrome carb diaphragm covers
-chrome luggage rack
-polished sissybar/backrest
-black chrome Flanders bars w/pro grips
-Progressive fork springs
-'06 shocks with less than 300 miles
-new '07 stator & clutch cover inserts
-new Dunlop Qualifier RWL tires
-new oem engine guards with cruiser footrest pads
-Gen II mirrors
-Stinger blue led voltage guage
-MRA shield
-Maxgasser seat
-Corvette yellow w/extra pint of PPG mixed paint

-Has 41k miles on the speedo, about 15k since the 1260 and associated upgrades were done......$4900

-Fork & tank bags not incl.

Attachments

• 100_3342.jpg
    100_3342.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_3348.jpg
    100_3348.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 100_3349.jpg
    100_3349.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 174
Cause of the flora & fauna...ey? :rofl_200:

Jeez, was in the teens this morning...I s'pose one last Quabbin run is pretty much out, huh!! :bang head:

Stabilized...a couple small repairs........working on the basement/game room soon..............I'm done............... :jail:

This 1260 would like some of that fresh Quabbin air to breathe I bet!! :hmmm:

If it just weren't for the black ice......DAMN! :bang head:

dam for that price and all what a person will get....thats a great deal....those motors aren't cheap and are tq monsters.
are you thinning the herd or making room for a project??

'86 Vmax PCW1260

-PCW 1260 motor
-undercut transmission
-PCW oiler upgrade
-PCW clutch
-S/S braided brake/clutch lines
-new gas tank 5± years ago
-DYNA ignition
-Stg 7
-Kerker 4 – 1
-chrome scoops
-chrome '85 side covers
-chrome carb diaphragm covers
-chrome luggage rack
-polished sissybar/backrest
-black chrome Flanders bars w/pro grips
-Progressive fork springs
-'06 shocks with less than 300 miles
-new '07 stator & clutch cover inserts
-new Dunlop Qualifier RWL tires
-new oem engine guards with cruiser footrest pads
-Gen II mirrors
-Stinger blue led voltage guage
-MRA shield
-Maxgasser seat
-Corvette yellow w/extra pint of PPG mixed paint

-Has 41k miles on the speedo, about 15k since the 1260 and associated upgrades were done......$4900

-Fork & tank bags not incl.

Wow nice setup man I wish my wife let me pickup it... I'm working on her.
I'm trying to sale her on the bike is for her to ride.... She really on my about the money I put in to few cars.

dam for that price and all what a person will get....thats a great deal....those motors aren't cheap and are tq monsters.
are you thinning the herd or making room for a project??

Well Rov....if that damn Genny wouldn't have come along!! :biglaugh:

I really love the 1260 but when it's time to run an errand or take a little ride I find myself heading for the Gen II more often than not and it's just not right to let a nice bike like Mellomax sit unused. If no one wants to buy it I'm fine with that...it's a different ride from the Gen II but still a shitload of fun.

Wow nice setup man I wish my wife let me pickup it... I'm working on her.
I'm trying to sale her on the bike is for her to ride.... She really on my about the money I pick to few cars.

:rofl_200: That's funny! Did you tell her it's Corvette yellow....women love that color! :rofl_200:

danny let me know if you get any nibbles, you put it on CL too? i haven't had a single bite on mine whatsoever.

Well Rov....if that damn Genny wouldn't have come along!! :biglaugh:

I really love the 1260 but when it's time to run an errand or take a little ride I find myself heading for the Gen II more often than not and it's just not right to let a nice bike like Mellomax sit unused. If no one wants to buy it I'm fine with that...it's a different ride from the Gen II but still a shitload of fun.

:rofl_200: That's funny! Did you tell her it's Corvette yellow....women love that color! :rofl_200:

She looking at the bike now "O" she just went in the other room, She is looking at a blue honda magna to 2005 for around the same price we are going to see it Sunday. She is asking me about the parts you have listed and will it be crazy like mind my vmax. Shit man she is looking up the parts on the other computer of your vmax that could be a good thing maybe. I told her motor rebuilt that's all it is. I kinda not said what the work is. Man there was a time I could buy what I like until she found my box of invoices - car parts. So now I have to ask her about anything that has wheels motor parts or ride on/in. The vmax I bought was $3200.00 witch I had my customer pay me cash for roof split system gas/ac. Took the bike to her dads house, he kelp it there for me until I think of how to explain the new vmax came in to my life her dad is a cool guy. So now my wife is on this kick it's about her now.

Told my buddy about your bike and he is itching to buy. Drunk tailgate discussions work wonders GO KNIGHTS!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Told my buddy about your bike and he is itching to buy. Drunk tailgate discussions work wonders GO KNIGHTS!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:biglaugh: Some very serious bidness gets discussed leaning on a tailgate! :biglaugh:

Thanks for passing the word. :worthy:

Great looking bike Danny, every time I ride my 1260 it puts a big grin on my face, and a slight pucker factor when the front end comes up with ease. Anyone intrested in your bike, and know how well you tune, you're honesty, should jump on this offer.....

Great looking bike Danny, every time I ride my 1260 it puts a big grin on my face, and a slight pucker factor when the front end comes up with ease. Anyone intrested in your bike, and know how well you tune, you're honesty, should jump on this offer.....

Thanks Joe. Brendon set it up and I never touched it, my abilities aren't even in the same ballpark as his! :worthy:

Back