Fork preload adjusters

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wicked Jedi! I can see I'll be ordering a set for 41mm forks.
Ha ha ha, they are as good as gold. :biglaugh: :rofl_200:

I'd like a set too, pleeease! Gold, Silver or black works.

Hopefully I will have your info and parts soon guys! We have a good size batch of each size on the way already along with some of the other parts we wanted. So, watch the muscle section soon!

Sean

I have installed mine on my 1990 bike easy enough and will report after riding around, just haven't had much time to ride at the moment. I may need to provide a "how to install" thread, pretty straight forward really but a few things need to be considered when fitting them.

One thing I was wondering is how far do the protrude from the top of the forks for the 41mm ones.
I haven't got a great deal of space below the bars.

Anymore progress on the preload adjusters? I am definitely interested in a set for my 06 max - in silver or black

Mike

Anymore progress on the preload adjusters? I am definitely interested in a set for my 06 max - in silver or black

Mike

You guys need to hassle Mr Morley for not advertising his products LOL
They were sent out months ago:punk:

All I have is the gold sets. We may be able to have them blasted to remove the current coating.

$100 plus shipping.

Has anyone purchased these and can give some insight on how they function? I have RaceTech springs and emulators. Probably have to change my spacer length but any other considerations based on my set-up? Thanks for any info... :biglaugh:

Thats all you have to change (the spacer length). I suggest to start with 1/2" shorter then your current settings.

Sean

Would need black or silver (prefer silver) as I don't have anything else on bike that is gold.

Is that possible or is Jedi planning another run in the next bit?

Mike

If I sell all the stock I have on hand we'd consider getting more of them. I can change the color I am sure but the cost will be higher. I wouldn't think much more then $30 or so.

Sean

I should have waited on the black. They do work great! I would have liked to have tried them on stock springs to see how much range of difference it made. On my progressives with the 1" inch drop I like the range for tightening it up spirited riding.

Black would have been the cat's meow! I can strip the anodize and have them redone locally though if it really bothers me. So far it hasn't bother me one bit. I did change out the nuts for stainless and can you fabricate some sort of cover to keep the water out when I wash it.

Last edited:
Back