fork seal?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan97max

Reaction score
Little help on this, My left fork seal is leaking now the other part of it, when
I leave the bike on the center stand it seems to leak alot when I first ride after it was on the stand... Now if I use the side stand it does not seem to leak at all. Is my seal leaking or something else? Thanks.
This is a 97 15wt oil stock springs

Interesting. I have some new "tools" that are supposed to clean the debris that gets trapped under the seals and causes them to leak. They are pretty inexpensive if you want to give one a try before replacing you seals. Email me directly at [email protected]

Interesting. I have some new "tools" that are supposed to clean the debris that gets trapped under the seals and causes them to leak. They are pretty inexpensive if you want to give one a try before replacing you seals. Email me directly at [email protected]

+1 These little tools work great....My FJR had bad leaks, fork oil would drip off the calipers....used a little cleaner tool and it stopped the leaking completely.

Chances are, it's just dirt and if you get to it soon enough no damage will be done.

Exactly. It would be the same retail price but I do have them on hand!

Sean

Email me. It will go in an envelope easily. $10 total shipping included!

Latest posts

Back