Forum Help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAXXIMUM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if someone would kindly point me in the right direction. I am locked out of a few of the forum topics. I would like to know what I have to do to unlock them or whom I need to ask.

Thank You

Christian

I was wondering if someone would kindly point me in the right direction. I am locked out of a few of the forum topics. I would like to know what I have to do to unlock them or whom I need to ask.

Thank You

Christian

Which forum topics are you locked out of?

Thank you for your help. I did add myself to both maps. As far as the news feeds I was more curious as to why I wouldn't be able to open them. But no worries the rider maps are much more important.

Christian

As long as I'm on the topic of forum related things I would like to know more about, how do I become a boostaholic, forum supporter, join the vmoa and all those other nifty icons I see on other members?

As long as I'm on the topic of forum related things I would like to know more about, how do I become a boostaholic, forum supporter, join the vmoa and all those other nifty icons I see on other members?

I believe to become a boostaholic, you have to have 1000 posts. To become a forum supporter, click on the donate button, third button from the right, bottom row, on the buttons just below the main header. To join the VMOA go to the website, and join. http://www.vmoa.net/

Hope this helps.

Back