Forward Controls??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbidcow55

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 6'3" and love my Max, but I'm planning on taking her on a very long ride this weekend. I need to find somewhere that sells forward controls. I know of Wild Brothers, but they want close to $600!! Is there anywhere that sells them any cheaper? Thanks in advance guys....

:cheers:

Hey guys, I'm 6'3" and love my Max, but I'm planning on taking her on a very long ride this weekend. I need to find somewhere that sells forward controls. I know of Wild Brothers, but they want close to $600!! Is there anywhere that sells them any cheaper? Thanks in advance guys....

:cheers:

I feel your pain, and I'm only 6'0". I hate to tell ya, but the cheapest I've found forward controls is $560.00. Otherwise, guys are running engine guards and putting highway pegs on 'em.

Buy cheap get cheap. Fortunately Bill at WB is awesome to deal with and has a lot of the stuff in stock.

Check out the VMF links button above for more dealers of stuff...

Boxenstop is another one...:thumbs up:

I run the cycleoneoff case savers and stick my heals on it when I need to stretch...

Nice thing about standard controls is you can pick your ass off the seat when you hit a big bump...:whistlin:

Latest posts

Back