Frame brace options

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxinID

Reaction score
Ok, ok,

Please name all places that have frame braces for sale.

Not including RMS, or Dale Walker.

If you post with the link it would be great.

exactrep.com, whaccessories.com, boxenstopp.us, wildbros.com to name a few.

Mark

exactrep.com, whaccessories.com, boxenstopp.us, wildbros.com to name a few.

Mark

Could you post the link to Wildbros page with braces?
Also the one to whaccessories.com, I can't seem to find em'
Also boxenstopp.us has no mention of them in their PDF catalog?

I don't see them on there but sure they have or can get them. Give Bill a call or shoot them an email.

Mark

? on the braces. on the Dale walker ones that bolt on. It says modification is required for corbin seats. What is the modification required?

Over racing, Otec has some brand new ones now but GD they are expensive! (vmaxfrance.com)..Bill can probably get them as well

Frame Braces

Hey all. Whats the deal with frame braces (besides what they do):ummm: Do you have to weld them or do they bolt on? Also where did, you who have them get them? and about how much am I looking at? Thanks
:coolgleamA:

Re: Frame Braces

Dale walker sells the bolt in braces. $239
John Furbur sells the weld in braces. $195

Last edited:
Shawn and I have Dale's and they work great. I bought Dales because matching this late model frame paint is impossible so welding was out...:bang head:

I am VERY happy with them. I went out and replaced some of the bolts he sent with stainless so it would look nicer.

Fit great and great service to boot!:thumbs up:

vmaxfrance.com would have some really kick ass things that I would buy...If I had $20,000 to spend on my bike. Including the $4,610 Ohlins complete front end and $2,300.00 frame braces. :clapping: Better make that $40,000 to spend to be on the safe side...

Pegasus Engineering in the UK did mine for a 17" front wheel and lowered stock guard.

You can find them here http://www.pegasuseng.com/page8.html

...sorry guys just realised the question was FRAME BRACES not fork braces. :404:

Attachments

• fitted.jpg
    fitted.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back