Frame Braces

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they do, I wonder if they were copied. Good price on them though.

I'm still loving my Walker's on my ride.

Yah,I like the no welding required thing too.Plus you can feel them tightening up the whole thing as you crank the top allen screws in.I wonder how much play would be in the weld in style ones?

Yah,I like the no welding required thing too.Plus you can feel them tightening up the whole thing as you crank the top allen screws in.I wonder how much play would be in the weld in style ones?

Yah, me too. Chris talked me into the Walker's and I must say, between the phone conversations with him and his new wife, and the follow up. Dale is getting more of my business.

Yah, me too. Chris talked me into the Walker's and I must say, between the phone conversations with him and his new wife, and the follow up. Dale is getting more of my business.

Yeah right? Plus his exhaust performs! It may not sound as good as a Marks setup due to the lack of crossover but damn if it didn't perform! :eusa_dance:

My bike pulled 126hp and then 130hp (after we figured out Marks mistake..lol)with the same setup as yours Chris. Fit and finish were top notch and even though I didn't buy the stuff from him he was great at answering the phone and any questions I had.I would not hesitate to buy from him.I can't say that about the other guys.

* Mark had just put plug wires on it and one was having a problem...installer error! :rofl_200:

Frank

My bike pulled 126hp and then 130hp (after we figured out Marks mistake..lol)with the same setup as yours Chris. Fit and finish were top notch and even though I didn't buy the stuff from him he was great at answering the phone and any questions I had.I would not hesitate to buy from him.I can't say that about the other guys.

* Mark had just put plug wires on it and one was having a problem...installer error! :rofl_200:

Frank

So staying at the Holiday Inn Express didn't really pay off? LOL!

Bite me Frank. lol

I replaced his wires and bought 2-3 inches too short so I went through my parts and re-used what I had on my bike before. Well, now I know why I replaced them!

Latest posts

Back