Freddy Phelps is now after Larry the Cable Guy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slacker

Reaction score
Couldn't believe it when ma told me about this one. Had to do some search'n. OK, he can get a bit gross from time to time. Anything on his show about pluggers though, has been jokes about them, not for them. We try to watch his show. He can get you laughing. Anyway, looks like Freddy and the rest of his nards and tards are showing their lack of intel again.

'I'm sure that many of you all know and love "Pastor" Fred Phelps, founder of the Westboro Baptist Church and GodHatesFags.com. I've gotten to see his work (what they call "love crusades") in action at two funerals in my hometown...and it's not to be missed.

In recent years, Phelps and his band-o'-picketers have expanded their repertoire beyond protesting LBGT funerals, and frequently picket military funerals as well.

Now, they've got a new target: Larry The Cable Guy.
(PDF Dociment on Phelps' site) http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/feb2007...

That's right, ladies and gentlemen. Larry The Cable Guy, who gave us big (apparently gay) pearls o' wisdom like "Git-R-Done" has a one-way ticket to Hell, and he's taking all of America with him.'

Man, these people are beyond nutty religion fanatics and borderline terrorists.

To me they're in the same boat as terrorists using a perverted sense of religion as justification for extremist acts.

Homosexuality is one of those issues(among many, many others) the Bible isn't particularly clear on and as the church says "open to interpretation". It's also one of the many, many others where the Bible contradicts itself. It talks about tolerance and love for all people universally, but I do know from high school religion classes(private school) there is a passage that essentially says "God hates homosexuality"....so yeah, religion can be pretty nebulous.

Man, these people have no limits! Festering pus sac's living off of our legal systems loopholes!:damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

That whole group makes me sick. I'll bet you my Max that most of the congregation is on Gov't welfare (can't really hold down a real job, when you travel all over the US with your hater mongering church) and sure as shit they get Federal US tax deductions for their 'church'.

They disagree with Homosexuality? Fine, move to Iran they hate homos too. The problem I suppose if they tried their protest shit against the gov't/military over there, they would all be tried for treason and beheaded within 24 hours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back