Fucking Idiots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second that!

I have no problem if you want to fool around on a track or strip. But keep that crap off the roads my family travel on.

Damned good riding ...until they hit the pavement.

Idiots????....For Sure.

It's not a question of "If"
It's a question of "When"

Cause it's GONNA happen-and it's GONNA be fatal.

Wonder if a few weekends in the back of a 'crash truck' would bring some reality to these punks............prolly not!!

I think they are from Lebanon, not Iran. Regardless , someday they'll fall of and probably die or spend the rest of time living like a vegetable. Idiots.

I USED TO DO THAT, MOST OF THE TIME JUST MYSELF ON THE BIKE, BUT STANDING ON THE FOOT PEGS, SO I COULD SHIFT IN THE AIR , AT 100 + MPH'S , AND ACTUALLY, THE FASTER YOUR GOING , THE EASYER IT IS TO DO ! BUT I KNOW IT WAS STUPID x 10 , BUT I ALWAY'S WORE A HELMET " LOL":clapping: THATS WHY I SOLD MY GSXR1100 , AFTER A NIGHT OF DOING STUPID SHIT , THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP AND SAID TO MYSELF ," WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING " AND PUT IT IN THE PAPER & SOLD IT ! THEN ON MY ZX1100 , I ONLY DID IT A HANDFULL OF TIMES , BUT A COUPLE WITH MY WIFE ON THE BACK , SO NOW SHE WON'T GET ON MY V-MAX AT ALL , SO NOW I WISH I HAD NEVER DONE IT WITH HER ON MY ZX1100 ! AND ON THE V-MAX THE WHEEL WILL COME UP UNDER HARD THROTTLE , BUT I DON'T LET IT COME UP HIGH ENOUGH TO RIDE ANY DISTANCE . I WAN'T THOSE DAY'S TO BE BEHIND ME ! I JUST WANT TO RIDE ! AND MAKE IT HOME TO BE WITH MY SON ! :punk:

Last edited:
I had to stop riding wheelies on the Vmax after wearing out a couple of engines from running dry and getting too high and not being scared anymore. Now it's harder to do with the longer chassis.

Sean

chick looked pretty hot

So we can safely assume this is not Iran. Chicks don't dress that way in Iran. Sounds like some people might want us to believe Iranians (or Lebanese) are idiots.

Doesn't matter. An idiot is an idiot any place.

I tried to get my wife to get on the bike with me this afternoon and try this stunt on the North Dallas Tollway. She wouldn't give it a go. Sheesh, party pooper.

Latest posts

Back