Fyi

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
Ok guys I don't think I have done this here as of yet..... I was asked again several times over the last few weeks and is a common problem in my life :rofl_200:..... Yes "Gannon" is my first name , not a last name, not a nick name... nick names are "Gman" , "Ganando" (mexicans at work lol) , "G money" Or simply "G"

Just a simple clairification......:ummm:

Gannon

Yo "G"! Love the Ganando!

So, maybe Ganando Calrissian!

Sean

Hey "G"

I'm Dave, Grumpy, SeeMore, Hardy Boy II or SpecOps13. And, "AssHole" at times of stress for my Wife.
Generally when there are large crowds of people around to hear..." You're an AssHole"..

Hey "G"

I'm Dave, Grumpy, SeeMore, Hardy Boy II or SpecOps13. And, "AssHole" at times of stress for my Wife.
Generally when there are large crowds of people around to hear..." You're an AssHole"..

Dave, we share a nickname. I'll give you one guess which one it is :rofl_200:

Hey "G"

I started elementary school using my first name, Harold. This was soon shortened to Harry, by my schoolmates, so I became Harry Long. Then the inevitable happened - I was soon known as "Hairy and Long"
Kids can be soooooo cruel!

But I can't imagine the torture that Buster Hymen must have endured.

Cheers, Miles

[/I]

I started elementary school using my first name, Harold. This was soon shortened to Harry, by my schoolmates, so I became Harry Long. Then the inevitable happened - I was soon known as "Hairy and Long"
Kids can be soooooo cruel!

But I can't imagine the torture that Buster Hymen must have endured.

Cheers, Miles

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I used to work with a guy his real name was "Doc Walls" He told me that when he was in elementary school all the kids called him "Harbor Fences"
LOL

G

You missed Gandolf the Great...or the bicycle maker Gannondale...or the obvious Gannonballs...:punk:

sarge...wolfie....and for you old farts GENAL BEN........AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST TACKEL BERRY

My name is Joe Balls.......I named my two boys Filmore and Seymore ,I think thats going to help build character as they go thru life.

Last edited:
I went to school with a girl named "stormy"....real name...who actually married a guy named Weathers....can't make this shit up. My ex wife calls me f%#king bastard...does that count?

Latest posts

Back