Gauges

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbostang

Reaction score
Has anyone here ever used or seen a set of Fazer/Radian gauges used on a Max to get a tach located where it should be?
If you look at the gauge cluster, it looks like they should bolt up to the max steering head.

Jarrett

Has anyone here ever used or seen a set of Fazer/Radian gauges used on a Max to get a tach located where it should be?
If you look at the gauge cluster, it looks like they should bolt up to the max steering head.

Jarrett

I've seen the both used and the Radian, if I remember right, is a better match because the redline is the same or pretty close to the redlne of the VMax. These tachs are pretty hard to find and you have to make a bracket to hold it. I think MadMax (the vendor) uses one of these tachs for his Tach and bracket set up and charges out the ass for it too.

A shift light works pretty good too.I feel its better to watch the road if you are going to haul ass.Raptors are cheap and easy to mount.

Latest posts

Back