Gay Test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
What did you notice first?

If you even see a bow NOW after having looked at it for some time you are gay!

If all you see is some mighty fine tatties then you're a Hetro!

Enjoy!

Believe it or not... A guy here at work met this chick at his buddies gun/bow shop (pictured) in South Georgia. He was FLOORED when she walked in. SHE HUNTS! :worthy:

Chris

Attachments

• gaytest2.jpg
    gaytest2.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 177
Gotta tell ya, as much as i love bow hunting i only noticed one thing in that pic.:th_SmileyBoobs:

Did i pass the test?

I'M LIKING HER FLAT STOMACH ! I'D LIKE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT HAS A WHITE MAP OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS ON IT ! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ! "LOL":rofl_200: MAN I'M FUCKED UP ! :rofl_200:

I'M LIKING HER FLAT STOMACH ! I'D LIKE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT HAS A WHITE MAP OF THE HAWAIIAN ISLANDS ON IT ! IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ! "LOL":rofl_200: MAN I'M FUCKED UP ! :rofl_200:

i know what you mean.:eusa_dance::jerk it:

COP RUNNER, WHERE DOES YOU COME UP WITH THESE THINGS?? :ummm:

NO PUN EIHER!! :biglaugh:

Great topic.. Nothing more sexy then a hot chick with a gun hunting.. But to be honest I dont think I would be able to focus if I had a hot chick as my hunting partner,, be a lil more then falling asleep going on in the tree stand to say the least dangerous, thank god there arent more hot chicks that deer hunt or you would see an increase in tree stand accidents LOL

Attachments

• Female Hunter.jpg
    Female Hunter.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 65
ok I'm definitely not gay :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

only prob is these can't be real.. still would happily play with them all day tho LOL

Back