G'day all

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharky

Reaction score
G'day from a pom living down under......
I first heard a max back in the UK when a work mate got one and fitted Supertrapps...I was hooked...but never got it together to buy one (I was running a custom framed FJ12)
I currently own an XJR1300 (with a few subtle mods lol)...but when the girlie announced that she wanted to get me a pressie when her divorce settlement comes through....well.....what could I say......
"I weally weally lurve you" :th_image003:
So hear I am...about to start working through the tech stuff...
My plan is to keep frame and motor but replace the rest...new USD front end, wheels, custom swingarm, lowered and lightened..

My current bike...R1 front end, lowered, flowed head :rocket bike:
2012-05-03143807.jpg

Looking at that, I can't wait to see what you do to your new to you Max. And welcoem top the forum. :)

She's a beauty! Post pics of that Max!!!! Oh, and welcome to the VMF....best damn forum on the net'.

That looks like a seriously sick bike. Probably the nicest XJR I've seen.

I'm also quite partial to the black/red color scheme.

Cheers for the welcome....just to clear it up...I don't own a max yet...you have to put one in to register..

Cheers for the welcome....just to clear it up...I don't own a max yet...you have to put one in to register..

lol you don't really - you can put in 'coming soon..', like mine I'm importing from the US and has been taking months and months to get shipped and go through Oz compliance - I'm still waiting!!

Latest posts

Back