• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gen II in GA <$12K w/4K miles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/mcd/4914386364.html

00Y0Y_4qXkZDNdnc5_600x450.jpg

They are still running the add, but I think someone from the other Starmax forum purchased it about a week ago. It truly was a nice deal. There is a 2012 for sale in Marietta, Ga for $12,143 with around 13k miles. I just can't get into the flat black paint tho. But that is only a personal preference.

They are still running the add, but I think someone from the other Starmax forum purchased it about a week ago. It truly was a nice deal. There is a 2012 for sale in Marietta, Ga for $12,143 with around 13k miles. I just can't get into the flat black paint tho. But that is only a personal preference.

The skins are super duper easy to remove, and Sean Morley has a quality paint guy just waiting, and at a reasonable price IMO. I couldn't stand the 09 black either, and so, Sean hooked me up. Just sayin'.... :eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back