Gen2 engine paint code help pls

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping someone here has an answer. I bought a 2009 last fall and it had some corrosion in the v between the jugs. I removed the rubber plug and it looked like salt water got in there at some point. It's all cleaned out now and I had ordered everything Color Rite offers for that year but it's all some shade of black like the frame and valve covers. The block is more of a flat metallic gray. Does anyone know the paint code for a 09 engine block? Thanks

Last edited:
This one is tough and I've been looking for the 'bronze-ish' paint code for the engine case covers for a while now and haven't been able to find anything. Best bet might be to take a part to an automotive paint store and they can likely match it either as a rattle can or an actual paint for spraying via a gun.

This one is tough and I've been looking for the 'bronze-ish' paint code for the engine case covers for a while now and haven't been able to find anything. Best bet might be to take a part to an automotive paint store and they can likely match it either as a rattle can or an actual paint for spraying via a gun.
I actually have a set of those bronze covers. The original owner of my bike hated the color and swapped them out for some black ones.

Back