Goodby to Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WC Hart

Reaction score
This is a very sad day for me, I feel like I lost a close friend. I sold My Max today that I have enjoyed sense 2009. I can't ride anymore and I wanted it to go to a good home, sounds like it was a beloved pet, right. It went to a young man that I could see in his eyes will appreciate the unique position that the Max holds in the motorcycle world. Of all the bikes I've owened I had my Max the longest, It was not the best bike I had in any category but it was the one that I liked the longest. All you Max owners appreciate what you have as long as you can.

Glad you were able to enjoy your VMax, best wishes on your time after the 'Max.

I know there will come a day when I can’t ride anymore.
I’ve heard several people lately talk about being happy and enjoying life because tomorrow is never guaranteed.
you are lucky to have been able to ride around on one of the best bikes ever made all those years.
Not many people get to experience that.
I‘ve been feeling guilty lately cause I live in Asheville and hardly ever ride more than 5 miles from home.
yesterday I decided to buck up and actually go for a ride.
took my trusty 2009 that I’ve had since new.
went from Asheville thru Burnsville, spruce pine, little Switzerland, down to Marion and back, then up rt 80 to blue ridge parkway, past mt Mitchell and back to Asheville.
about 170 miles.
made my arthritis howl but what a memory !
Glad you got to ride a Vmax, best wishes.

Attachments

• IMG_4648.jpeg
    IMG_4648.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Back