Got a bike again :)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the gas cap off the Fazer tank tried a rod that went nowhere fast then shot break cleaner around the top and through the holes on the bottom, that did the trick :) Turned tank over to let the vinegar do its trick on the bottom, crap load of sludge came out. The vinegar ate the little tab that covers the key slot, I can live with that. Tank sealer and then carbs once I see it running I'll do the rest.

frank5979 Bugs stole your Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator and I'm glad he did :)

mvmccreary half of your avatar is awesome, your a lucky guy :)

I recommend the POR 15 for tank treatment. Be sure you follow the directions exactly. Better than CREEM.

I may have a "decent' fazer tank here. I do have a complete custom body set and tank for the Fazer we're thinking of selling. It will need a repaint to look good again since it's earned a few beauty marks lol! Taken off our drag Fazer (see attached picture).

Attachments

• Ryans Fazer.jpg
    Ryans Fazer.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Sean but the one I got is cosmetically perfect and now that the cap is off I think I can successfully seal it with Por 15.

Back