great deal on 09 vmax dragbike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
247 miles on non-street legal bike is alot of passes. Imagine what the cylinder bores look like with all that NOS. :ummm:

cylinder bores are perfect nos does not effect the motor when properly tune on a dyno
the bike had 200 street miles before hitting the track oil changed after every race using yamalube synthetic compression is perfect

cylinder bores are perfect nos does not effect the motor when properly tune on a dyno
the bike had 200 street miles before hitting the track oil changed after every race using yamalube synthetic compression is perfect

Excellent. Well done!

They are ceramic lined bores and will last nearly forever!

Sean

It's a shame you can't keep it.. I know a lot of us were looking forward to seeing what you could wring out of it..

Is the time you listed correct? High 9's for a bike making that much power and that low on weight doesn't seem very impressive.

Sean

yes i;am still in the process off tunning the progressive nitrous controller controlling wheel spin etc. plus i'am 260 lbs all suited up if put a 125 pound jockey on there and this bike may be in the high 8's but i have no bids so if it dosen't sell i'am keeping it and i'am goning down to october fest with the bike and run the v max get together with tim nash at the darg strip who knows may get jay gleason to take her down the track!!! wouldn;t that be exciting might even break jon's record

Yeah Marcus just bought the Gen 1 PCW bike on the website . Got it to the track an posted in the 1/8 mile 6.5 @111 mph all motor, not bad spun the tire half way up the track.

well i think i'am goning to keep the max!!! i just had a feeling and vision off twin turbo's with nitrous over the winter
what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i think i'am goning to keep the max!!! i just had a feeling and vision off twin turbo's with nitrous over the winter
what do you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you make it down to Tims in FL have Tim give me a call and i'll meet you guys at the strip .. I'll put it in the 8s for you ..

Latest posts

Back