Greynolds Park Love-In N.Miami Beach FL May 5th

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
If you live anywhere near this event and you've never attended, this is a good year to begin attending. It's run by Miami-Dade Co. Parks & Recreation, and this is the tenth annual 1-day event. They have multiple bands, and this year's featured bands are Grand Funk Railroad and Blues Image. http://www.miamipartyinthepark.com/home

Advance admission is $15, $20 at the gate. Free parking, and they have a car & bike show, mostly cars. It's held in a beautiful park not-far from I-95 (east on the Miami Gardens Drive exit to the park entrance) and there is plenty of food and drink. The theme is 1960's rock w/a heavy attribute of psychedelic era, lots of people show-up in period clothing. It's family-friendly as an event, and they have things to do and contests for the younger attendees.

In years-past I've seen Jefferson Starship, the Grass Roots, and other groups. The park has a long history of rock concerts, the Grateful Dead played there in 1968! As-long as the weather co-operates, it's a lot of fun, because it's primarily outside. This year they have a VIP tent viewing area. I recommend SPF sun block and a wide-brimmed, ventilated hat to help keep cool. If you ride a bike, bring something to put under your kickstand, as much of the parking is on grass. See you there.:punk:
20100516_071_lovein_thumb.jpg
20100516_070_lovein_thumb.jpg
20100516_018_lovein_thumb.jpg
20100516_165_lovein_thumb.jpg
20090517_360_lovein_thumb.jpg
New_Love_In_1_thumb.JPG
IMG_0544_thumb.JPG

Attachments

• Greynolds-Pontiac seats 001.jpg
    Greynolds-Pontiac seats 001.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 9
Weather is supposed to be great today. If you attend be sure to take pics as there are lots of good subjects. Great oldies music, lots to eat & drink.

Sounds like a blast for sure!!

Post lots of pics....better yet, video clips would be betterer still........

Back