Gun violence spelled out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for letting me see the error of my ways. Now I realize there's no need to bother the sheriff with anything so petty as theft. IF serving tea & crumpets to the thief don't stop him, it will be so much better to just dig a hole and pack the top flat after, seeing most thieves probably don't file an itinerary before leaving for work.

Repeat after me: SARCASM! Holy sh!t. Rough crowd today, I guess. No need to call names over it, regardless of what your relatives do in their spare time. :ummm:

property protected 1.png

property protected.png

I could find more, but I have to go steer some thieving relatives back onto the path of righteousness.
[it's sarcasm]

Not totally on topic, sorry. But I saw an article today quoting Hillery Clinton. If I'm elected president, we'll certainly take a look at MANDATORY BUYBACK programs. How scary is that? Guess who will be the only ones with guns then. The Gov't and the criminals. I'm not sure whom to fear more if that ever occurs. Flame throwers are still legal here,which is ironic. In the state where you can't have more than 10 round mags, but can marry your sheep. Maahahahahahahahahahasachusetts.

Not totally on topic, sorry. But I saw an article today quoting Hillery Clinton. If I'm elected president, we'll certainly take a look at MANDATORY BUYBACK programs. How scary is that? Guess who will be the only ones with guns then. The Gov't and the criminals. I'm not sure whom to fear more if that ever occurs. Flame throwers are still legal here,which is ironic. In the state where you can't have more than 10 round mags, but can marry your sheep. Maahahahahahahahahahasachusetts.

Why waste all those extra letters....call it what it is!

CONFISCATION

Actually I'm glad she mentioned it......if Whitewater don't get her, this will!! :clapping:

First of all hillery is above the law like her former boss in the wh . She is exempt from ANY and ALL crimes , past or future...in the event she IS elected let it be noted , here and now , I will officially disavow , disown and disapprove ANYTHING the citizens of this country do in the future...:bang head:

So Steve , what have you got against sheep...? :ummm: Some of my best friends are married to sheep...:confused2:

Maybe not at shoplifters, if the store don't belong to me, but if that MOFO is in my yard stealing.............BOOM! "Sheriff, when I told him to freeze, and he made a sudden move instead, I feared for my very existence....thought he had a gun and was moving to kill me. boo hoo, wa wa, oh the agony of having to pull that trigger."

Absolutely!! This lawlessness has got to stop!! Sure....today it might just be the lawnmower but.....tomorrow it could be the weedeater!

What then.....eh? :ummm:

I think I'd have issue with someone wheeling my bike away and me seeing them. I'd try not to hit the bike, but might be in jail instead of riding it after. Discipline on the trigger is part of being armed. No one knows if they have it until everything hits the fan.

Matt, no offense to the sheep fuckers. But, I hear sheep are getting alimony here.

Back