H.i.d

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timscues

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of you guys running a 35w or 55w HID set up and is there any issues with the heat on the connectors or housing? Looking at the DDTuning 55w

35w to be safe 55w is very bright and could blind people.. some states actually 55w are illegal.. so i would find out if I were you if 55 is even legal.. Blind a cop get a ticket lol but 35w is bright enough

I can't believe no one has put a kit together to sell yet. Come on Gannon or Sean or captain Kyle. There is a high demand for this I would buy a kit off someone. A plug and play with resistors already attached. Come on guys I put out a challenge to you all. Ill buy the first one. :biglaugh:

I can't believe no one has put a kit together to sell yet. Come on Gannon or Sean or captain Kyle. There is a high demand for this I would buy a kit off someone. A plug and play with resistors already attached. Come on guys I put out a challenge to you all. Ill buy the first one. :biglaugh:

What are you talking about? there are no resistors necessary for a HID kit, and the DDM kit is plug and play. Just look at my DIy if you have issues...

What are you talking about? there are no resistors necessary for a HID kit, and the DDM kit is plug and play. Just look at my DIy if you have issues...

Oh I confused hid with LEDs. My mistake but I want to do the HID I have them in my vehicles. I'm going to look at you DIY right now.

I've run the DDM 55w for a couple of years now without an issue. Using stock housing and wiring. It's bright but doesn't seem to blind on coming traffic so far. Nobody flashing at me is a good deal!!!

Most of you guys running a 35w or 55w HID set up and is there any issues with the heat on the connectors or housing? Looking at the DDTuning 55w

i just look to your DIY and i have a question : you does'nt have to modify the headlight housing ?? Many people here says that he have to modify the housing due to the bigger bulb housing ...

i just look to your DIY and i have a question : you does'nt have to modify the headlight housing ?? Many people here says that he have to modify the housing due to the bigger bulb housing ...

I had to modify my headlight housing.. Also I think the relay they use at DDM is probably kinda cheesy because the light will come on when I flip the key on but will go right back out, gotta keep switching the key on & off until it stays on and then your good.. Not sure if it's the relay or the ballast but others have had that issue too, I got around it by just putting my headlight on a small toggle so I can just cycle the toggle a few times instead of the key...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back