Hacked Vmax Add on Kijiji

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
I was visiting a buddy last night , and he asked me why I was selling my Max ??? I told him I wasn't. He told me he seen the add on Kijiji & my bike was advertised "for sale or Trade".!! I found the add , and sure enough, it was my bike with the right description and phone number. The pics were ones that I had posted on another forum . So I made out a NEW add letting people know that my account was hacked & the bike never was for sale. This is stranger than shit ! Since posting the "retract add" I cant find the hacked one anymore. Nothing is safe anymore.
here is my add I posted.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-cruis...dd/1191155273?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Thats unfortunate, there are so many faux ads on CL to, it can be overwhelming to wade through it all with all the scammers. If I cant get a person on the phone I assume it's a scam or phishing attempt. Sorry your scoot got tangled up with this nonsense, nice looking bike.

Atleast when you went out to your garage your bike was still there. Would really suck if they were actually selling your bike after stealing it.

Back