handlebar risers on ebay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edit / Add: Bad, Bad, Bad opinion of everyone else here. I guess feedback on eBay doesn't mean much.......

I've had no personal dealings with him but he's got a pretty long and good track record on eBay. 398 at 100%. The risers are a cool idea......

Last edited:
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=12810

the guys is a douchebag. well he refunded my money so i guess it could be worse. but still he has his ad and it says nothing about using bondo on your bike to make it work. i guess its the tactic he uses, dont tell the seller till they get it then they can decide if they want to get their bike running quick and use bondo or return the product and wait for another light. thats shady and bad buisness if you ask me. if you dont buy it please take the time to mention this to him and tell him a bad word is getting spread because he fails to explain important details of his products especialy to fellow vmaxers!

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=12810

the guys is a douchebag. well he refunded my money so i guess it could be worse. but still he has his ad and it says nothing about using bondo on your bike to make it work. i guess its the tactic he uses, dont tell the seller till they get it then they can decide if they want to get their bike running quick and use bondo or return the product and wait for another light. thats shady and bad buisness if you ask me. if you dont buy it please take the time to mention this to him and tell him a bad word is getting spread because he fails to explain important details of his products especialy to fellow vmaxers!

I can second the bad reviews of this guy since last year I purchased a tail light from him that was misguided by his ad. He posted that I was trying to rip him off and all I wanted was to get what the ad stated. Anyhow, the GENMAR risers are readily available. I'd tell you to go elsewhere if you can!

Here is a site that will save you a few bucks rather than buying from that knucklehead off fleabay!

http://www.rlmotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?cart_id=1262761296.11822&pid=67&product=GenMar

Just my 2 cents.....

Thanks for the heads-up......I will either go with rlmotorcycles or Python Motorsports.

May have to add their products to my available inventory. I've seen the gen mars in person and they are well made.

Sean

Thanks for the heads-up......I will either go with rlmotorcycles or Python Motorsports.

Python Motorsports are great guys to deal with too, but your going to pay over $100 for the same item.

Hi Sean, thought you were on the road for vacation? Anyhow, my last vmax had the genmar and they definitely are very nice and compliment the look of the vmax for sure!

might want to PM sean morley, i think he had a couple on hand. if not he will be able to get you a deal.

Heading out in about 5 hours. Going to go through St. Louis and then 3 hours past that. Tomorrow morning will put us into Bowling green for corvette factory tour and museum then over to Mammoth cave for some exploring. I'll have my computer and camera so maybe every few days I can post an update.

Sean

Thanks for the feedback.

I thought there had been some complaints about him, thats why i asked, even though his feedback was 100%.

gen mar it is

Ive dealt with him on many things and never had a problem what so ever...Nice friendly and easy to do business with...To bad mouth a guy who gave u money back right away kind of makes no sense to me...

Latest posts

Back