Hang on for dear life!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's got bigger ones than I do. Whose organs is she delivering, hers? I see the blue lights. Sounds like a BMW 650 or 800 parallel twin or a big single. If they announced anything at the beginning I missed it. Oh man, all's it would take is one of those people she's passing to move a bit to the left, and sideswipe her directly into oncoming traffic. It would be entirely on her if she got killed, riding like that. I don't care what humanitarian purpose you're serving, and how many blue lights you have. And, what good does it do to use your horn when you've got a siren? Trauma centers have helicopter pads, that would be much quicker and safer than her ride.

She's got bigger ones than I do. Whose organs is she delivering, hers? I see the blue lights. Sounds like a BMW 650 or 800 parallel twin or a big single. If they announced anything at the beginning I missed it. Oh man, all's it would take is one of those people she's passing to move a bit to the left, and sideswipe her directly into oncoming traffic. It would be entirely on her if she got killed, riding like that. I don't care what humanitarian purpose you're serving, and how many blue lights you have. And, what good does it do to use your horn when you've got a siren? Trauma centers have helicopter pads, that would be much quicker and safer than her ride.

What I was thinking also.....assuming there is a serious medical emergency requiring those particular organs STAT it seems a very risky method of delivery.

That being said....man, what a job to have!! :biglaugh:

Back