Happy to be home!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnaVMax

Reaction score
Well i've been home for a week now and am finally all settled into my new home with my wife. Got internet and cable hooked up today, now i'm just sitting here enjoying a bourbon and coke.

Man i had forgotten how nice it was to have everything at your finger tips right there waiting for you. I think to many people take everything we have for-granted. I'm just happy i made it home alive and can be here to enjoy all this great things, and the time with my wife... And very soon my vmax :punk:

Be grateful for what you have!

Welcome Home Brother... Thank You For Your Service. Thanks to your family too.

Enjoy the good life now....

Dave / SpecOps-13 in Florida

Welcome home! Hope everything is healing up well for you. Thanks to you and all of our armed forces for their service.

Thank you to you and your family for your sacrifice....it is a debt we cannot hope to repay....

But we sure as hell need to try.......

Welcome home brother and thank you and your family for your service and sacrifice!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Mike

Thank you for your service for our country.it's guys like you that make this the best country in the world. Hope you heal fast and start enjoying your Vmax again soon. Welcome home. Ed

Back