Harleys makes you a tough guy...really?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like he may have little dick syndrom and just wanted to break your balls to show off. Too bad his girl didn't jump on with you.:rofl_200:

Well revenge was mine today. I was heading down a back road and dont you know I see some harley riders plugging away. So me and Mr. Max thought we would give them a blow by so I grabbed a handfull of throttle with vboost kicking and went by them about 130 mph. All they knew was a something black went by like a jet :)

Now that's really not fair, is it? Might as well race a Winnebago with a Ferrari!:rofl_200:

Maybe I'm a gadget whore, but I really like when things "talk" to you. I think the "Time to Ride- This is Vmax" and "see you next time" on the screen are way cool.

*sigh* Maybe someday. Until then, I'll have to put up with only 166 horsepower, carburetors, and bias tires. But mine has real v-boost, the kick-in-the-ass variety, not the subtle change in the airbox flow one.

Maybe I'm a gadget whore, but I really like when things "talk" to you. I think the "Time to Ride- This is Vmax" and "see you next time" on the screen are way cool.

*sigh* Maybe someday. Until then, I'll have to put up with only 166 horsepower, carburetors, and bias tires. But mine has real v-boost, the kick-in-the-ass variety, not the subtle change in the airbox flow one.

"Time to RIde-This is Vmax" would get me giddy every time. Good tattoo idea for just below the belt line.

Gotta love those guys,same guy prolly has a HD sticker on his toyota!

Too bad the engineers didn't allow the end user to change the greeting and sign off for the display.

I think something like "This is Vmax.....Hang the Fuck On!" or "This is Vmax...Go Get Some!" for the greeting and "The monkey needs fed" for a sign off.

Too bad the engineers didn't allow the end user to change the greeting and sign off for the display.

I think something like "This is Vmax.....Hang the Fuck On!" or "This is Vmax...Go Get Some!" for the greeting and "The monkey needs fed" for a sign off.

hahaha:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh thats to much. The monkey has been in the corner scheming on how to incorporate some kind of text greetings on a digital speedo for gen 1.
"This is FREERIDERS Vmax, Hang the Fuck On!" Oh I can see it now.

Story of a stupid Harley guy from over the weekend coming later.

Man all I ride with are Harleys, and i mean All. With the exception of one zx14 and a 1200 bandit. The HD riders I ride with daily are great guys. They all love my max and take turns "trading" me bikes when they get bored on rides. We wave at hds, rice rockets, mopeds, the three wheel mopeds, even wave at the kids riding the electric scooters on the side of the road. lol. Tired of waving. lol.

I got into it a little bit with one of the burnout mc club ( most are good friends of mine) guys in MY local bar. he says whatcha ride, and i say vmax, and he says well maybe one day you can afford to ride a real bike. Well geeez there goes a friendly beer. next thing we are in a heated argument, which ends up in a 1/4 mile challenge that hasnt happened yet.
Same situation i had with one of the 2nd brigade guys at another bar last year. I swear theres an ass in each bunch. The pres. (and most members) of Both these clubs are guys i grew up with. Id actually not mind owning a HD electra glide standard gloss black. but damn who wants to be confused with a couple assholes like these guys. lol. I guess i know quite a few VMAX Assholes too though so .......... LMAO :biglaugh:

AINT GOT NOTHIN AGAINST A H-D. OWNED 3 OF THEM. A DICK IS A DICK NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO. STILL WOULDNT TRADE MY V MAX FOR ANOTHER HARLEY. GOT TO ADMIT THEY DO SOUND GOOD. CANT WAIT TO GET THE MONEY FOR SOME MARKS PIPES, MINE SOUNDS LIKE I GOT A BEE IN A BEER CAN:rofl_200: SOME PUNKS DO THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING WHEN THEY GET A HARLEY. THEY JUST GOT SMACKED AROUND GROWIN-UP I RECKON:biglaugh:

last weekend i was sitting at a light at a major intersection with a bp station on the corner and a guy on a harley pulled out of the station and into the lane next to me and just started revving the shit out of his bike,i turned to at least give him a nod and he didnt look at me.when i looked ahead again he started revving his bike up again so when it turned green i obliged and gave him a long black line thru the intersection to stare at.that was the last i heard of him.wouldve liked to have seen him again though.

Latest posts

Back