Hawaii

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know. I do know I have sent parts (seat and other stuff) to at least one member there.

Sean

I live on Oahu. I have a 2003 V Max and i'm looking for people to ride with.

I don't know. I do know I have sent parts (seat and other stuff) to at least one member there.

Sean

I did when sean sent me the parts, however the military moved me out to the Carson City, Lake Tahoe area a few months ago.

Aloha brah!

Yeah, I'm on Oahu for right now, but will likely be transferring next summer... #1 pick is Port Angeles, Washington. #2 is Kodiak Alaska. Should find out in the spring.

In the meantime, my max remains a project bike in my friends garage. I'm overhauling the carbs right now, and I have no idea how well things will go after that. So for now, I can only ride my Honda CBR600 F4i.

hey hey! I'm relatively new over here on Maui. I just moved over from Washington state 5 months ago, and what do you know, i find a bike I've always wanted on craigslist...an '89 max! :eusa_dance: I've ridden it every day since July and wouldn't dream of having anything else!

I Know there are at least a couple of other Maxes here on the island as well. I've talked to one of the owners, know a former owner that knows a few guys that have/had others, and seen some adds for a spare differential on craigslist that was used for a bit on a project bike....

sad to say I did see a max on the back of a tow truck in town the other day and i think it was the gentleman i talk to, hope he is ok. just looked like it had some road rash on the right side of the bike.

anyways, thats my two cents of knowledge on the maui v-max scene

-jed :punk::punk:

Latest posts

Back